- Single ride: $1.25
- Seniors (60+), Disabled & Medicare: $0.60
- Youth (17 and younger) with approved ID: Free
- CSU students, faculty, and staff with valid RamCard: Free
- RTD EcoPass and CollegePass accepted
- COLT passes accepted
*EXACT FARE ONLY. Drivers carry NO CHANGE.
- Passengers may transfer to and from FLEX on COLT and other Transfort routes.
- Passengers will need to pay RTD fare or use an RTD pass to board the RTD system. Pass and pricing information can be found at rtd-denver.com.
Enjoy Free WiFi on board FLEX!
Connect your mobile device to "TRANSFORT". Please do not ask the bus driver for assistance. Note that service may not be available on certain buses and is subject to periodic outages.
For general Transfort information, such as bus schedules, contact 970-221-6620.
Bikes on FLEX:
All FLEX buses can accommodate three bikes mounted to the front bike rack. No bikes are permitted inside the FLEX to Boulder bus.
All Abilities Access:
All FLEX buses are equipped with lifts and ramps.