Route Suspensions (Covid-19)
As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, Transfort has implemented temporary service levels and passenger capacity on buses is limited. No standees allowed. Make sure to click the exceptions tab when viewing route timetables to see the modified service. For the safety of our community, everyone must follow City of Fort Collins requirements while riding Transfort.
Taxi Service Available on Suspended Routes (Covid-19)
- Schedule a taxi trip to or from a bus stop along the route that is suspended, or to or from another linked bus stop or transit center.
- Service available Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Call 970-225-4831 to schedule a trip the same day the ride will be taken.
- Call center hours are Monday through Friday from 5:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., and Saturday through Sunday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- There will be no fare associated with these taxi trips at this time.
- Not available on the FLEX route.